A.K.A. International Feminist’s Propaganda Day
Amazing. A day where women all over the world try and do their best to make men feel guilty for existing. It is also a day where feminists recycle the same old crap about women being paid less, domestic violence, rape, how great abortion is, women’s health problems, equal opportunities and other statistics regarding how hard women have it in our society.
As usual, the feminists wrap their lies up in emotions and ally themselves to proper causes like oppression under Islamic regimes, dictatorships, attacks on free speech and the like in order to try and give their lies more credibility by association.
It’s a bad thing in my opinion, this International Woman’s Day. Why? Because it is a day with no relative day for men, and puts forth the idea that women’s issues deserve an international day, whereas men’s issues do not (that is, women are more important than men).
It also serves to perpetuate this myth in the West of women being oppressed. Women in the West have never had it so good. Indeed, they seem to be having it a lot better than men, especially in the eyes of the law and media.
This Day tends to cater to women’s desires for attention and power. Both which are provided by considering themselves perpetual victims of society and ergo, entitled to use and abuse all and sundry as they see fit, which would explain so many false rape claims, physical abuses of men and other crimes against men and each other, for instance.
Women do receive lower custodial sentences than men for the same crimes, and granted perpetual legal protection in the event of a rape claim, regardless of whether she is lying or not and what effect her lies have on a man’s life.
Doesn’t sound like the ‘equality’ feminists speak of at all, but considering feminism is just a thinly veiled regurgitation of communism anyway, it shouldn’t be surprising.
So, when you are being swamped with bad statistics, the colour pink and women talking about how evil men are, think of all the men working hard in jobs women don’t want to do, children suffering at their hands, committing suicide, being silenced when they voice their concerns (shut up and take it like a man), and other injustices against just under half of the population.
I mean, it’s what fair and equal treatment is all about.
- 75 per cent of suicides in the UK are by men.
- Older men have the highest suicide rate in the UK.
- Studies suggest that depression occurs as often in men as in women.
- Doctors are less likely to diagnose men with depression than women.
- Physical illness is a major contributory factor in men developing mental distress.
- Men are less likely to seek medical attention than women.
- Unemployment is a major cause of depression and suicide in men.
- One in seven men who become unemployed will develop depression within six months.
- Men are more likely than women to experience long-term unemployment.
- Men make up 96 per cent of the UK prison population.
- Men are more likely to be given custodial sentences than women for the same offence.
- 58 per cent of remand prisoners have been assessed as having mental health problems.
- 39 per cent of sentenced prisoners have been assessed as having mental health problems.
- Alcohol and substance abuse is five times more common in men than in women.
- Men tend to have an earlier onset of schizophrenia and a poorer prognosis than women.
- There is only one Men’s Shelter for domestic violence in the UK, while there are hundreds for women.