Some clips from the article, I strongly advise it is read fully.
POPULATION CONTROL UNDER THE GUISE OF CONSUMER PROTECTION
The Codeath, sorry, Codex Alimentarius Commission is a very misunderstood organisation. Most people have never heard of it, and those who have heard of it may not understand the true reality of this extremely powerful trade organisation. According to the official Codex Alimentarius website[click on the link below], the altruistic purpose of this commission is in “protecting health of the consumers and ensuring fair trade practices in the food trade, and promoting coordination of all food standards work undertaken by international governmental and non-governmental organizations”. The Codex Alimentarius (Latin for “Food Code”) is regulated under a joint venture between the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Codex Alimentarius Website
Since 2002, the Codex Alimentarius Commission has covertly surrendered its role as an international public health and consumer protection organisation. Under the helm of big industry, the surreptitious purpose of the new Codex is to increase profits for the global corporate juggernauts while controlling the world through food.
Some Codex standards which are proposed to take effect in the near future, and which will be completely irrevocable once initiated, include: (5)
- All nutrients (e.g., vitamins and minerals) are to be considered toxins/poisons and are to be removed from all food because Codex prohibits the use of nutrients to “prevent, treat or cure any condition or disease”.
- All food (including organic) is to be irradiated, thus removing all “toxic” nutrients from food (unless consumers can source their food locally). The precursor to Codex harmonisation in this area began in the USA in August 2008 with the clandestine decision to mandate the mass irradiation of all lettuce and spinach in the name of public health and safety. If the safety of the public was the main concern of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), then why were people not alerted to this new practice?
- Nutrients allowed will be limited to a Positive List developed by Codex; it will include such “beneficial” nutrients as fluoride (3.8 mg daily), sourced from industrial waste.
- All nutrients (e.g., vitamins A, B, C, D, zinc and magnesium) that have any positive health impact on the body will be deemed illegal in therapeutic doses under Codex and are to be reduced to amounts negligible to health, with maximum limits set at 15 per cent of the current Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA)(6) You will not be able to obtain these nutrients in therapeutic doses anywhere in the world, even with a prescription. Potentially permissible safe levels of nutrients under the Codex are not yet set in stone. Some probable examples based on the European Union (EU) system may include:
– Niacin: upper limit of 34 ìg (micrograms) daily (effective daily doses range from 2,000 to 3,000 ìg).
– Vitamin C: upper limits of 65 to 225 ìg daily (effective daily doses range from 6,000 to 10,000 ìg).
– Vitamin D: upper limit of 5 ìg daily (effective daily doses range from 6,000 to 10,000 ìg).
– Vitamin E: upper limit of 15 IU (international units) of alpha tocopherol per day, even though alpha tocopherol by itself has been implicated in cell damage and is toxic to the body (effective daily doses of mixed tocopherols range from 10,000 to12,000 IU).
- It will most likely be illegal to give any advice on nutrition (including in written articles posted online and in journals as well as oral advice to a friend, a family member or anyone). This directive applies to any and all reports on vitamins and minerals and all nutritionists’ consultations. This type of information may be considered a hidden barrier to trade and may result in economic trade sanctions for the involved country.
- All dairy cows on the planet are to be treated with Monsanto’s genetically engineered recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH).
- All animals used for food are to be treated with potent antibiotics and exogenous growth hormones.
- Deadly and carcinogenic organic pesticides, including seven of the 12 worst (e.g., hexachlorobenzene, toxaphene and aldrin), which were banned by 176 countries (including the US) in 1991 at the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants,(7) will be allowed back into food at elevated levels.
- The Codex will allow dangerous and toxic levels of aflatoxin (0.5 ppb) in milk. Aflatoxin, produced in animal feed that’s gone mouldy in storage, is the second-most potent (non-radiation-related) carcinogenic compound known.
- Use of growth hormones and antibiotics will be mandatory on all livestock, birds and aquacultured species meant for human consumption.
- The worldwide introduction of unlabelled and deadly GMOs into crops, animals, fish and plants will be mandated.
- Elevated levels of residue from pesticides and insecticides that are toxic to humans and animals will be allowed.
Population control for money is the easiest way to describe the new Codex Alimentarius, which in effect is being run by the US and primarily controlled by Big Pharma with the aim of reducing the world’s population from its current estimate of 6.692 billion to a sustainable 500 million—an approximate 93 per cent reduction. Interestingly enough, before the arrival of Europeans in America, the Native American population in the US was around 60 million. (13) today it hovers around 500,000, or an approximate 92 per cent reduction as a result of government policies of genocide, starvation and poisoning. Codex is similar to other population control measures undertaken clandestinely by governments of the western world; for example, the introduction of DNA-damaging and latent immunosuppressive agents in vaccines (e.g.,weaponised avian flu and AIDS), aspartame, chemtrails, chemotherapy for cancer treatment and RU486 (the abortion pill funded by the Rockefeller dynasty).
FAO and WHO have estimated that by the introduction of just the vitamin and mineral guideline alone, within 10 years a minimum three billion deaths will result. (14)
One billion of these deaths will be due to starvation, and two billion as a result of preventable and degenerative diseases of under-nutrition, e.g., cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. (15) (16)